CALLING ALL DENTISTS!
Burch Dental Partners is a unique company located in Rockford, IL. Rockford is located approximately 1 hour driving distance to Chicago, O’Hare airport, Milwaukee and Madison, WI. Our dentists treat patients in every discipline of general dentistry made even more enjoyable by our modern and cutting-edge practice technology. You will lead a team of assistants and hygienists who will support you in cohesiveness and continuity of care for our patients. We will provide you with ongoing mentorship through our professional growth and development program to ensure you become the best version of yourself.
The qualities of the individual that we are seeking must align with the Burch Dental Core Values. These values are Commitment to excellence, Humble and hungry to grow, Effective communication with every person you interact with, and most importantly a Winning attitude. A doctor that has these core values will also love leadership, entrepreneurship, have an outgoing personality, willingness to continuously learn, and willingness to adapt. While some of these qualities are inherent to one’s personality, others can be learned
Our compensation and leadership package proposal outlined below describes monetary and commitment expectations for salary, and other benefits we offer.
- Sign on bonus - $5,000
- Competitive monthly base of $12,000 - $15,000
- Medical Insurance paid pre-tax
- 401k matching after 1 year
- Uniform allowance
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Partnership opportunities
Unique to Burch Dental:
- Modern technology (Scanners - iTero, Medit)
- Fully renovated facilities
- Robust team training that ensures team development
- Doctor mentorship program tailored to your professional goals
This position might be for you if:
- You believe in getting better every day, and you are comfortable with sharing specific professional goals.
- There is no TRY, ONLY DO! We DO our best daily and encourage each other to DO the same.
- See it, Say it! Don’t wait before it becomes a bad habit.
- It's bad to suppress your laughter. We take our job seriously but also believe laughter helps get through the day.
- You are competitive, both with yourself and others, as it contributes to your growth and ability to deliver your ‘gift’ of dentistry.
- You are self-driven and will take initiative to improve processes to make Burch Dental better.
- You are confident in your capabilities but you aren’t afraid to admit when you don’t know the right answer.
- You love people and seek to develop lasting relationships with your patients and your team.
Brechon Dental has been in the family for over two generations! Our experienced dentists know best when it comes to the latest in dentistry.
We understand that emergencies can happen at any given moment. We're always available to provide you with emergency dental care when you need it the most.
We want you to have convenient access to dental care; our office accepts most major insurances!
Our new practice was designed with patient comfort in mind. Step inside our office and experience our newly renovated practice first-hand!